Man accuses wife who just delivered 2-month-old baby of carrying strange pregnancy

A 33- year - old commercial motorcyclist , Uche Duru , has threatened to dump his wife , Rita Nwolu, for being pregnant while still nursing their two months ’ old baby.

Duru also accused his wife of running away from home to join a baby factory, adding that she was attempting to sell the two - month - old baby to one Mrs . Ngozi Egeonu for N 300 , 000 .

He alleged that Egeonu was running a baby factory and had rented an apartment for Nwoli so as to co- opt her into her baby factory.

“I have been looking for my wife since December . I never knew that she had already sold my baby to a woman for N 300 , 000 . I also learnt that she is two months ’ pregnant ; how can my wife who was delivered of a baby two months ago be pregnant ?

“ I am not the owner of that pregnancy because I did not sleep with her . I have not seen her for the past two months and it is the police that discovered that she went to sell my baby. I will leave her if she fails to tell me where the pregnancy came from , ” Duru added .

Thanking the police for recovering his baby, Duru explained that though he and Nwolu had been living together, he had not finished paying her bride price.

But the wife , who looked worn- out, disagreed with Duru , insisting that her husband impregnated her , even while she was still nursing her two -month- old baby.

“ My husband is the owner of the pregnancy . He impregnated me . After I gave birth to the baby, my husband would smoke Indian hemp and forcefully sleep with me .

“ It continued to happen like that until I noticed that I was pregnant. Each time I refused to have sex with him , he would use a cutlass to threaten me , ” she said .

She denied selling the baby , explaining that since there was nobody to take care of her , she decided to hand over the baby to a Egeonu , who promised to take care of the baby.

When confronted , Egeonu denied running a baby factory , explaining that what she ran was an orphanage in Owerri , Imo State .

She also denied buying Nwolu’ s baby, but claimed that the N 300 , 000 she offered the nursing mother , was to take care of the infant and her other children .

However , the Deputy Commissioner of Police in the Rivers State , Mr. Cyril Okoro , said men of the IGP Monitoring Unit , on February 16 , 2018 , arrested Nkechi Uzoemene , Roseline Okey and Nwolu, who allegedly conspired to sell a two - month - old baby boy without the consent of Nwolu’ s husband.

Okoro said , “ The suspects were said to have conspired amongst themselves and sold a two - month - old baby boy belonging to Rita Nwolu for the sum of N 300 , 000 , albeit without the consent of her husband, Uche Duru .

“ The child was sold to Ngozi Egeonu in Owerri, Imo State . However , on the execution of a search in the house and premises of the buyer , operatives recovered nine pregnant young women , whose pregnancies have been mortgaged .

“ Further investigation led to the recovery of the two - month-old baby boy at No. 24, Egbelu Street, Rumudara in Port Harcourt, where the duo of Ugo Amarachi (female ) and Benjamin Amuobichukwu were arrested. ”

Okoro explained that all the suspects had since confessed to being complicit in the alleged offence and would be charged to court soon .






via Loud Naija Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''My Government Will No Longer Tolerate Killing And Kidnapping'' - President Buhari