Comedian McAbbey Complains Bitterly That His New Baby Wont Allow Him Suck His Wife's BOOBS Again!


Nigerian comedian McAbbey has taken to his official Instagram page to complain bitterly that his new baby girl that has stopped him from sucking his wife's b00bs is now rubbing it on his face.

Below is what the comedian wrote on his Instagram page concerning his inability to suck his wife's b00bs because of his baby while sharing the photo of her below...

''Chai, my omugwo experience.. Smh.. Can u imagine my baby sucking breast, eyeing me and making noise with it like she's rubbing it on my face bcos I can't have the breast for now , even doing tongue out for me ehn, see me see yawa o Shuo, I didn't say she should not suck but why doing me pepper eye for the matter now, must she make noise with it , if u give her chance now she go even fit use toothpick join sef? Well, I'm abreast that everday is for the baby and one day for the owner o..???... #omugwocontinues...''.




via Loud Naija Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

''My Government Will No Longer Tolerate Killing And Kidnapping'' - President Buhari